[LAU] GMorgan_0.40

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 01:45:55 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 12:08 AM, Robert Vogel wrote:

> It compiled fine in Debian and Ubuntu, but
> See the INSTALL file. There is a note to
>
>  $ autoreconf --install
>
> before doing the ./configure
>
> Did you do that ?

Dear Robert,

There is no other way whatsoever to get a ./configure file other than
running "autoreconf --install" which is explained in the
aforementioned INSTALL file which I actually read :)

That is, either people who reported this to you already read this file
and followed the advice, or they wouldn't have the configure file to
run.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org