[LAU] Text-based sound visualisation?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 21 21:53:14 UTC 2011

Hello Massy!
   I know, that csound does some text reporting. It certainly tries to draw
functions in text-mode. Not sure, what else you could do, I never needed
output that way. but there are some opcodes, which are made for reporting.
Perhaps it has a simple function for that. Otherwise you can embed python code
in csound.
   Ecasound: You might use ecasignalview, if it works. It shouldn't be too
dificult. It has been aroud for some time. Ecasignalview itself is a python
script. So if there's a bug, it should be simple to fix. Much simpler than
fixing things in the ecasound engine. At least I imagine so.
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net