[LAU] M-audio keyrig 49 not seen by QJackCtrl

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 22 17:23:34 UTC 2011

Hi Gabriel,

and thanks for reply !

It gives :

f at f:~$ aseqdump --list
  Port    Client name                      Port name
   0:0    System                           Timer
   0:1    System                           Announce
  14:0    Midi Through                     Midi Through Port-0
  16:0    M Audio Audiophile 24/96         M Audio Audiophile 24/96 MIDI
f at f:~$

Does it make sense for you ?