[LAU] M-audio keyrig 49 not seen by QJackCtrl

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabrbedd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:20:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011, fred wrote:

> Yep ! Have read the same old thread yesterday, but find nothing to help in
> it. Maybe read too quick !!
>
> Thanks for analyze, maybe I'll try to reinstall ALSA after the midisport
> driver, and go to debian's bug after if not working.

ALSA is in the kernel.  This is most likely a problem with
the kernel.

The midisport package is just firmware to be loaded onto the
device.  I would go ahead and install it, because older
M-Audio devices need it.

> The device have 2 years old, maybe a little more, but was ok in Lenny.

This means that Debian has a regression... so they should be
able to help you find a fix.

-gabriel