[LAU] Is this the band Sky? Was: Text-based sound visualisation? Re: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 52, Issue 32

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jun 22 21:25:02 UTC 2011

Hm, if it was Bach you were discussing I could chime in. That way, I only ever
bought one CD of Mozart's music and that was the aforementioned piano concert.
   But from a few Harmonia Mundi recordings I've heard, I suppose they're
always worth a listen. Sorry, rambling away down the street and round the
corner. But there was a beautiful Gesualdo recording. I couldn\'t somehow
manage to find it here in Germany. that's a slight problem, if such things are
only available in rance or the French speaking world, if they aren't
considered to be the big "hits" of that time. Pardong my - ehem - French. :-)
   Sorry, to waiste bytes here...
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net