[LAU] [OT] Free train ride from Hamm/Oberhausen to Amsterdam and back 62-28

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Jun 23 09:16:06 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone!
   This sunday I'm going to Amsterdam and I have a free companion. So anyone
interested? Leaving Hamm at 9:30, Oberhausen at 11:30 and on the way back
Amsterdam at 14:30. The first two days I'll meet with a friend, but the last
day, he'll be going early. So one might do something together.
   I've seen acceptable youth hostels near the central station, musems and
everything else ne might want to see, for about 23 EUR per night.
   Warm regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net