[LAU] CLI connection management - esjit

Philipp hollunder at lavabit.com
Fri Jun 24 10:15:42 UTC 2011

Hi there,
I just found something interesting that's probably not well known.
There's no entry in apps.linuxaudio.org for it but it probably deserves
one. I played with the thought of writing a CLI based jack connection
manager for a while and now I found someone already did it.

https://github.com/lotuskip/esjit

Not perfect but interesting. It lacks any midi connection functionality
and claims to support connection store & recall similar to
jack_snapshot. I only tested connect/disconnect with very few
connections and for that it works.

Note that I'm not the author, I just stumbled on it by accident.