[LAU] Gnome-shell | Unity

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:13:03 UTC 2011

Jack works really well with the xine phonon backend at least. Nepomuk (file
indexing) is probably the main offender for cpu/memory consumption, You can
turn this off or limit it. Personally I let it run everywhere but where I
keep my git/subversion repos.

PulseAudio is optional but I am finding that this is actually working quite
well for me.
(I have to run pulseaudio --kill after starting jack)

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Bernardo Barros <bernardobarros2 at gmail.com