[LAU] LV2 synths for Ardour 3?

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Mon Jun 27 09:38:25 UTC 2011

On 06/27/2011 07:00 PM, Jeremy Salwen wrote:
> Hi Leigh,
>
> I noticed that in your screenshot of the so-synths, the so-kl5 and
> so-666 both don't have their control mode dropdown activated (at least
> that's how I interpret it). Is this a bug?  Are they not letting you
> switch between MIDI CC control and Control Ports?   Please let me know
> so I can fix it if it is.

Actually, all three synths start with that drop-down box empty; on the
SO-404 instance I'd clicked in there and selected "Control Ports" before
taking the screenshot. Even after flipping that option, I don't think
the parameter sliders are having any effect.

The code I have here is a trunk download from Github, and I'm using
Ardour 3 from SVN on Ubuntu 10.10 AMD64. I built updated packages of
lv2core and lv2-extensions-good to get your package to build. Let me
know if there's any other info you need.

Thanks
Leigh