[LAU] Experimental? Ambient?

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Tue Jun 28 00:23:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:44:44AM +0100, Folderol wrote:
> This is a totally new direction for me, inspired by memories of when I was a
> child and held my ear to telegraph poles and was awed by the sounds of the
> wires.
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Wires.ogg
Lovely, evocative stuff. Generally, you have a knack for layers and
textures, and I think this piece showcases it particularly well. The mix
is nice and spacey and really pulls the listener in. What reverb did you
use? My only criticism is that some of the high frequencies really grate
on the ears and, for my ears at least, might need to be tamed some.
Wonderful otherwise.

Cheers,
S.M.