[LAU] Made with Linux: be mean unto me, please

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 28 20:49:51 UTC 2011

Hello dan!
   Thanks for the kind comments. I'm just back and read this and it makes a
nice day, that bit nicer still. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed it, same goes for Mr.
Marple. but, what would you want to change about it? the mixing/mastering or
the arrangment or would you like to see it extended? I won't probably do
anyting to it, yet on the other hand... One never knows.
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net