[LAU] Made with Linux: be mean unto me, please

Lorenzo Sutton lsutton at libero.it
Thu Jun 30 08:55:23 UTC 2011

Hi Julien,

Thanks for this. Bravo!
Has a very nice 'live'/prog/rock/synth feeling with excellent musicality
and shows off well in my humble opinion your classical music background.

If I may point out a weakness, which is not really related to this piece
per se, it is the 'guitar' parts. Maybe as a guitarist I'm particularly
sensitive to the difficulty of 'rendering' guitars through midi. This
also stems from personal experience about this difficulty.

Thanks again,
Lorenzo.