[LAU] controlling a synth with your voice?

Alessandro Preziosi (licnep) lsnpreziosi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:48:58 UTC 2011

> sure - basically you want pitch-detection of the audio-input (and maybe
> envelope/volume). Just getting a single pitch (base-freq) is not too hard.
Thanks for the detailed answer, i think that's what I'm looking for, a
"pitch follower" or "envelope follower".
I already used puredata, I'll try what you said, and see if i can get
something to work, if i encounter some problems I'll ask back,
if there are more suggestions about other methods i'm listening,
thanks again,
bye

Al