[LAU] "Laid to rest is Pro Tools LE"...

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Tue Mar 1 21:21:23 UTC 2011

On 03/01/2011 10:02 PM, S C Rigler wrote:
> I was thinking the same thing until I started having flashbacks to the days
> of the browser wars when every web site said "Made for Netscape".
>
> --Steve

"Made for" is something different than "made with" ;)
The last CD I bought has the following liner notes: "Recorded in his
bedroom using Ableton Live and Pro Tools LE" (oh irony) and this is a
Universal release (well, V2, but V2 is now owned by Universal). So if I
would release anything on CD or vinyl I would most definitely mention
the OS I used to create and record the music.

Best,

Jeremy