[LAU] "Laid to rest is Pro Tools LE"...

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:06:10 UTC 2011

On 2 March 2011 22:50, Renato <rennabh at gmail.com> wrote:
> First we really shouldn't care about saying how cool linux is to the
>  big hoard of users who justs downloads pirated software and has no
>  interest in trying out something really different, like linux. The
>  comunity only looses energy with these guys and gets nothing back IMHO.

Ditto.

No use being so vocal about something technical in an industry
saturated with those not technically inclined, outside of their trade.
A software product/platform/setup gets attention when people start to
follow the content (creator). Think about how and when you would ask
an artiste about his/her gear.

Therefore, this is the solution:

make awesome music + be humble about your tools (speak only when questioned)

We have our own community here to share our satisfaction and give
kudos, and be vocal about it.

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD