[LAU] Bagpipe sound synthesis

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Mar 3 00:12:25 UTC 2011

Hello Noel!
   Sorry, didn't follow the complete thread, but did you ever try Aeolus? I
know, it's an organ synthesizer, but the main parts are there. You can use the
editor. In a workshop given by Fons some years ago, he demonstrated some
tweaking and it sounded very much like a bagpipe. I suppose it's a nice point
to start, where the sound is concerned. If you want to get more of the
specific techniques, I think your tools of choice will be others.
   Warmly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net