[LAU] Linux Audio Monthly Round-Up #7 - February 2011

Rafal Zawadzki bluszcz at bluszcz.net
Tue Mar 8 10:59:10 UTC 2011

Hi Jeremy,

nice reading, thanks.

However, I have a question regarding one sentence which I am not sure:

"Disclaimer: only properly licensed, easily available tracks, preferably
in ogg format, will be discussed here."

What does mean "properly licensed", "easily available tracks", in this
context?

Cheers,,
Rafał

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:26:49 +0100, Jeremy Jongepier
<jeremy at autostatic.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> More than a month overdue... It's getting busier at work (we're in the
> middle of a reorganization) and also I've spent quite some time on
> making music. And LAC2011 is coming closer, I'm going to do two
> workshops so I had to prepare my abstracts. Hope you have a nice read
> anyway, next time I'll try to publish the round-up a bit earlier (well,
> have to hurry up then already...).
>
> http://linuxaudio.org/node/128
>
> Best,
>
> Jeremy

Rafal bluszcz Zawadzki
 Django / Plone / Python / dub / drum&bass
 http://dev.bluszcz.net/tech-blog
 http://soundcloud.com/bluszcz