[LAU] In Good Time - deep ambient track

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 23:47:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>   http://linux-sound.org/audio/InGoodTime.mp3
>
>   http://linux-sound.org/audio/InGoodTime.ogg
>
> Experimental deep ambient track, about 10.5 minutes long. Created with
> Rubberband, Audacity, Rezound, and Csound/AVSynthesis.
>
> Let it roll. Enjoy. Comments welcome.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Wow Dave. Not at all the way I think of you spending your composition
time. Quite a change.

Like Will I got a lot of sadness, despair, grief, in the first half
especially. Not to say I didn't enjoy it - my life is in a bit of
disrepair are the moment so it fit.

I'll have to give it a go again in a couple of days and see how I react.

Quite a piece of music though. Would love to know more about how you did it.

Cheers,
Mark