[LAU] Filter envelope

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:06:15 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:33 AM, Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> wrote:
> (Sorry, made some mistake, hope no double-post)
> Hello Q!
>  Hm, you could certainly d it with csound. :-)
>  Honestly, sorry for that remakr. :-) but the idea of Yoshimi mae me think:
> You might be able to do it in Ingen, since it is - as far as I know - based
> on the connection of LADSPA effects. So if Ingen allows for audio input, you
> should be able to connect all the relevant plugin ports.
>  Good luck and goodbye
>           Julien
>
> --------

Another vote for Ingen. There are a few special ladspa (and now maybe
lv2) packages designed for modulars that should make this even more
flexible. http://www.nongnu.org/om-synth/omins.html have a range of
envelope types, though my code is probably pretty crap, it was a long
time ago or I think there is one in Steve's collection.

Loki