[LAU] Something different

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sat Mar 12 19:39:44 UTC 2011

The current KVR contest calls for a song which offers a solution to world
problems. I didn't think I would be able to do anything at all with this. I
mostly do instrumental work yet this theme would seem to make some form of vocal
mandatory.

However, I eventually came up with an idea that was a completely new direction
for me. I didn't just burn the midnight oil to get it completed, but the 3am
oil too!

let me know what you think. I'm sure you are all familiar with the title :)

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Desiderata.ogg

Hmm, it goes rather well with my sig.

--
Will J Godfrey