[LAU] Small 'SemiLooped' acoustic drumloop library

alexander axeldenstore at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:07:11 UTC 2011

Hey! I recorded some loops today to make clicktracks and to play along
with. I decided to go on a different approach this time, that's what I
mean with 'semilooped'. Only the ride and hihat are longer loops(4bars)
and the kick and snare is single hits and separate for better
flexibility. I only made basic patterns tho as this package is mostly
meant for creating custom playalong/click tracks. I thought I'd share it
tho as it seems to be quite flexible to stretching and better for
playalong fun than the last drumloop library I did. I haven't tried them
all tho ,so there might be some flaws..

No EQ's, I'll let the user do that.. again for flexibility

All samples are Stereo(48khz24bitFLAC), since the sound of the kick
naturally leaks in the overheads and the overheads are a big part of the
snare sound. So I suggest you use only stereo tracks. The kit also has a
more jazzy sound this time around.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16547648/semiLoopedDrums.tar.bz

I'll put it up to freesound too once they accept my files.

Happy looping!