[LAU] email client problems - was: Small 'SemiLooped' acoustic drumloop library

alexander axeldenstore at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 23:16:05 UTC 2011

On 03/14/2011 12:00 AM, Robin Gareus wrote:
> You do send those emails, they certainly belog in the "sent" folder :)
> But you should also receive your own posts back you yourself (they
> should end up in your INBOX (and if you've configured thunderbird to do
> mail-filtering: be sorted automatically to the LAU folder.)
>
> There is an option for the mailing-list:
>    "Receive your own posts to the list?"
> the default is "yes", but you may have changed that.

> use the "unsubscribe or edit options" button near the bottom, and verify
> the options..

I've always had it enabled.. I've tried figuring this out before :P

It's seems to be somekind of thunderbird "keep things tidy" magic that's
going on.

I have the messages in my gmail inbox but thunderbird doesn't download
it cause it knows of a copy in the sent folder.. unfortunately the
filters aren't run on the sent folder automatically..

Let's see what happens now.