[LAU] Audio trigger with MIDI out

Lorenzo Sutton lsutton at libero.it
Wed Mar 16 15:47:09 UTC 2011

Hi Jaromír,

Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am searching some LV2 plugin or standalone utility with this feature set:
>
> 1x audio input
> HPF, LPF for limiting audio material which will be taken as source for trigger
> threshold for trigger
> 1x MIDI out
> selectable midi note, midi channel and velocity which will be triggered.
>
> maybe one audio output for listening modified audio source.
>
> Somebody here knows some similar plugin or utility?
Pd (Pure Data) can do all this and much more, but one would have to
create a specific patch (not to difficult for the example you outline).
If I understand correctly you want to trigger a MIDI note when the
(filtered) audio input goes beyond a certain threshold? In this case I
can make a simple patch for you (and then maybe you can play with it and
I'll be happy to assist ;)

Lorenzo.