[LAU] New beta Renoie 2.7

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:11:24 UTC 2011

On 03/19/2011 10:16 AM, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> On 03/18/2011 05:51 PM, torbenh wrote:
>
>> anyways. if i had the source i could fix it.
>> i dont. they HAVE jacks source. so its their job to point at the
>> problem.
>
> Do I sense a touch of hostility towards closed source applications here?

I think he is pointing to a weak point of closed source applications,
especially if there is a bug which is fixed by JACK experts more easy
and better.  Because of being a close source app, it's obvious that
there is little JACK devs can do in this case if they don't provide more
information about the problem.

\r