[LAU] [OT] Textual explanation of dx7 algorithms

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Mar 19 21:08:24 UTC 2011

Hello1
   Sorry, Louis, I completely forgot to mention. I've said this so often here,
I'm afraid of repeating myself to death and boring the readers to death. :-)
   Yes so graphics are a problem, since I can't see them. I have the isntrument
myself and I have the manual, but well they all use the grahical
representations. I can see the benefits clearly. It's all very much to the
point and in text you need to explain laboriously and at length.
   Warmly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net