[LAU] Sub-Harmonic Synthesizer?

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:23:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This past week I attending a concert of an acappella vocal group that
would using a DBX-120A sub-harmonic synthesizer to double the bass
singer's voice.  It sounded amazing, and a little Googling has
revealed that this rackmount unit is quite popular.  Is there anything
in the Linux world that does the same thing?  I am not a programmer,
so it would need to be somewhat easy-to-use (trying to fend off the
"just make one in puredata!!!" comments here :), lv2 would be awesome
too.

Thanks,

Josh

--