[LAU] naspro ladspa-lv2 bridge

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Tue Mar 22 13:29:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 03/22/2011 01:38 PM, andy baxter wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck installing the naspro ladspa-lv2 bridge?
> (http://naspro.atheme.org/naspro-bridges/installation) I'm trying to set
> it up so I can use LADPSA plugins with ingen.
>
> I have downloaded and installed the 3 parts of naspro you need (core,
> 'bridge it', and bridges). Have also tried to install the dynamic
> manifest lv2 plugin (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/dyn-manifest/), but had
> some problems with installation of this and had to copy the files
> manually. (It looks like the files are correct, but the makefile hasn't
> been updated to reflect a name change.)
>
> When I run lv2_list, I get this error at the beginning:
>
> andy at monkey:~$ lv2_list
> ERROR: slv2_world_load_dyn_manifest: Failed to open dynamic manifest
> library `/usr/local/lib/lv2/naspro-ladspa.lv2/ladspa.so'
> http://drobilla.net/plugins/dirg
> http://drobilla.net/plugins/float
>
> I've also had problems with the swh lv2 plugins - they seem to compile
> and install ok but aren't picked up by ingen or lv2_list.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what is worth trying next. I would really like
> to get this working so I can get going with ingen - it looks like a
> great program but the range of lv2 plugins is a bit limited.

I had similar problems (same error message) a few days ago, and the
solution was to update to the latest (svn) version of slv2. You can
checkout the latest version at:

svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk/slv2 slv2

However, I used the whole LAD-repository to have all dependencies
fulfilled (as suggested on the ingen pages):

svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk drobilla-lad

Hope it helps...

Giso