[LAU] Music made with Linux: A Change of Heart, cover of El Perro Del Mars Original song

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:55:06 UTC 2011

Thank you very very much, you and all others for the kind words!!
She's very very talented, and I hope we can make some more tracks in the
future..!

Just having people listen to the song because they want to, more then to
evaluate, makes me extremely happy! You putting it on your Mp3 would make me
honored AND extremely happy, lol!