[LAU] Introduction to Ardour 3.0 MIDI

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 08:40:20 UTC 2011

Hello Linux audio land!

Here is my biggest contribution to the Ardour and Linux audio
community yet to celebrate the recent public release of the Ardour 3
alpha stage.

Now that I've watched their (archive.org's) transcoding of my
'Introduction to Ardour 3.0 MIDI' video and had some initial positive
feedback off the Ardour and AV Linux forums I feel its time I shared
this with the list. Maybe I should've done this on LAA instead but I
feel this is our primary list so..

My eternal gratefulness to all the hard working devs and community
members (nearly all present on this list I'd should imagine) who made
this video possible!

Thanks for watching!

Dan(boid) MacDonald

http://www.archive.org/details/Introduction_to_Ardour_3.0_MIDI