[LAU] recompiling vst natively on Linux

Rafal Zawadzki bluszcz at bluszcz.net
Fri Mar 25 11:45:56 UTC 2011

If not juce[d] - what kind of document are you expecting?

I have for example NFI how to port to Linux "glitch" plugin by dblue - its
written in Delphi.

For now we have to stick with Loomer and TAL plugins:)

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:59:51 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/25/11, Rafal Zawadzki wrote:
>> Download Juce or Juced - frameworks for crossplatform VST.
>
> That goes without saying :) The aforementioned Loomer uses JUCE. I was
> referring to already existing VST(i) plug-ins whatever toolkit they
> use.
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

Rafal bluszcz Zawadzki
 Django / Plone / Python / dub / drum&bass
 http://dev.bluszcz.net/tech-blog
 http://soundcloud.com/bluszcz