[LAU] persisting jack_connect problem (connection process doesn't finish)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Mar 26 15:04:51 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone1
   Sorry for cross posting. I just repulled Jackmp from svn, but the problem
continues.
   Looking at the jack_connect source I can't see anything wrong, so it seems,
that the server doesn't properly notify jack_connect/jack_disconnect of the
finishing of the connection/disconnection process.
   Does anyone else have that problem or does anyone have a possible solution?
   many thanks and warm regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net