[LAU] xrun problems. (Was Re: Introduction to Ardour 3.0 MIDI)

Diego Simak diego.simak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:00:12 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've done all the optimizations recommended by the
realtimeconfigquickscan script detailed here below.
I followed all the recommendations included in the jackaudio.org FAQ.
I've recompiled my own rt kernel from peguntronix and kernel.org also.

I'm also get xruns with the system without load and I've observed that
just disabling the wifi network helps a lot and no more xruns are
observed.

I'm using ubuntu 9.10 with Jack1 and a cheap (but decent) Behringer
UCA202 audio i/f.

Bye
Diego