[LAU] Another song recorded with Linux: Vinter

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Wed Mar 30 19:58:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 08:13:14PM +0200, Gabbe Nord wrote:

> Anyway, please do listen and comment on it! Every comment is happily
> recieved, be it good or bad. I think there's some swedes here aswell who'll
> actually understand the song lol.

I don't understand a word of it, but it's absolutely lovely. Usually when
listening to productions posted here there is something in the mix I'd want
to change, if only by a little bit, but in this case I wouldn't touch the
mixer at all - it all fits perfectly. The only thing that disturbed me a bit
is some strange 'roughness' in the female voice in those parts when it comes
forward - it could be the reverb rather than the voice itself. Anyway, nice
work !

Ciao,

--
FA