[LAU] GMorgan_0.39

vogel at ct.metrocast.net vogel at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Mar 31 16:09:26 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexandre Prokoudine" <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>
To: "lau" <linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [LAU] GMorgan_0.39

> On 3/30/11, Dragan Noveski wrote:
>
>> i get some strange errors when compiling it and than a segfault when
>> running it.
>>
>> while running make:
>>
>> Making all in po
>> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/nowhiskey/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39/po'
>> *** error: gettext infrastructure mismatch: using a Makefile.in.in from
>> gettext version 0.17 but the autoconf macros are from gettext version
>> @GETTEXT_MACRO_VERSION@
>> make[1]: *** [check-macro-version] Fehler 1
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nowhiskey/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39/po'
>> make: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
>> nowhiskey at murija5:~/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39$
>
> The downloads section now has a README, but it doens't help.
>
> $ autoreconf --install
> autoreconf: configure.in: AM_GNU_GETTEXT is used, but not
> AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION
>
> Thus suggested ./configure --with-included-gettext end up on
>
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-included-gettext
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

I only speak English, but when I first looked at gmorgan I was impressed how
internationalization was accomplished with gettext. So far I have been
paying
attention to the midi functionality and not what was wrong with gettext.
Can you suggest a way to straighten it out ? It would be good to at least
get
rid of the compiler warnings.

The original version was from Spanish speaking people I think, but
I cannot maintain the spanish or any other language versions. Come
to think of it, even English can be a challenge for me.

So really I am not qualified to do the internationalization.

Any help appreciated.

Bob

=======
http://www.pctools.com/