[LAU] Pipe not working - or is it lame or oggdec

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon May 2 15:18:52 UTC 2011

Hello Cedric!
   Aehm? I am doing this to MY OWN music. And I feel no need to delete
anything, it's mine! Granted I might just re-ripthe CD, but my drive isn't the
best, so no need to subject the CDs to this, which really is hell. :-)
I may - for my pleasure - do with the music, what I like. Even
mutilate it to MP3. Although it's no bad music, so it didn't really deserve
it. :-) (Sorry, this does look like ranting, doesn't it? :-) )
   Still, it works now. Strange thing. I wonder why this is? Which of the
components has changed in that way? As long as it works. THANKS!
   Warmly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net