[LAU] Audigy2 ZS

me stuff at jeffmclowry.com
Tue May 3 04:19:34 UTC 2011

I have been reading and trying to understand the inner workings of the
linux sound system. I know, real shocker that someone is here doing that
huh? lol
A lot of this is just over my head.  I will get there eventually but for
right now, I am barely keeping up here.

My question is this.  I am using ubuntu 10 on my Compaq SR1911X  tower
and I have an Audigy2 ZS installed.  The sound works, all the speakers
are working.  My system appears to be making use of the 5.1 sound
scheme.  But.... Has anyone figured out how to make use of the external
box?  Nothing works on mine.  Not the volume knobs, inputs etc...
Nothing.   So... If someone has some insight or can direct me to where
the needed info is, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time!

Jeff
Greenwood Arkansas

--
Jeff and Michaele Harrington
Your AMSOIL Servicing Dealer.
jeff at ultralube.us
479-252-2842

Follow the link below to look up products for your vehicle:
https://www.amsoil.com/products/application_guide.aspx?zo=1886124

Test: Over the road truck runs 409k Miles without an Oil Change using Amsoil lubricants w/ Bypass oil filtration system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lYzcq5u1FE&feature=related - part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke1fXsIdaFo&feature=related - part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLhARnWu9V0&feature=related - part 3