[LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Lieven Moors lievenmoors at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:52:38 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 11:02:20AM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Lieven!
>   Oh, so I made a programming mistake somewhere along the line,
> since I didn't want to send "//#documentation" but
> "/foo/bar/#documentation". I will look again and put in some more
> debug messages. :-)
>   Thanks for all the rest of the info.
>   Kind regards
>            Julien

Hi Julien,

It would really be much better if you would try to use
oscsend with the patch I send you, because it will be a lot
easier for testing things.

It would be great if you could write a simple OSC server,
that answers to all the questions asked.

When that works, we could adapt osc_query, to collect all
the information in one go (I have already an idea how that
can be done).

greetings,

lieven