[LAU] sending program change from the commandline

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Thu May 5 22:02:01 UTC 2011

On 05/05/2011 11:32 PM, Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:

> amidi can do it:
>
> $ amidi -S "DEADBEEF"

Ok, thanks, that seems the simplest. However things got time-consuming
(I don't have that kind of time atm) when I realized that I cannot have
my rolands (jv80/xp30) in patch mode and select a performance over midi,
or be in performance mode and switch to patch mode and select a certain
patch over midi.

Since I'm using performances for some tunes and patches for others, it
seems I need to create performances for all songs, which is too much for
the deadline I'm looking at right now...

But thanks for the help anyways!

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk