[LAU] Multi-pane video editing software

Jeremy Salwen jeremysalwen at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:46:16 UTC 2011

Although this was over a year ago, my experience with cinelerra was *not*
this at all.  It crashed frequently, and for undiscernable reasons.  One
thing I remember in particular was that if I played my timeline, then
anything I did afterwards in cinelerra would cause it to immediately crash.
Thus I had to save, play, exit, and start it up again, every time I wanted
to preview my work.  If I remember, I tried out both cinelerra and
cinelerra-cv, and both had similar issues.  In terms of features, they are
both far ahead anything else, but the crashing is unbearable.

Jeremy