[LAU] Music made with Linux: "move along"

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Tue May 10 22:56:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I took all your advice on board, and when listening back over the track
with your feedback in mind, I couldn't disagree with any of it :) I
zeroed my levels in Ardour and recreated the mix from scratch, cleaning
up the EQ on the vocals and bass and bringing the vocals and drums to
the fore. Here's a direct link:

http://wootangent.net/~lsd/music/movealong-remix3.ogg

I'd love to know if you think it's an improvement, and if there's
anything further I could do to improve things.

Thanks
Leigh