[LAU] Comparison between Qtractor and Ardour?

Roberto Suárez Soto talkingxouba at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:05:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

    I've only used Ardour, but I've seen Qtractor mentioned quite a bit
here. I had never really paid attention to it, thinking that it was some
kind of quirky software for electronic music composers. But today I was
curious and I browsed its web page. It seems to be a simpler version of
Ardour, to my ver unexperienced and unknowledgeable eyes. Is it so? Is there
some comparison between them that I can check to know more?

    Thanks in advance.

--
        Roberto Suárez Soto