[LAU] Can seq24 remember the bpm when it's the transport master?

S C Rigler riglersc at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:19:25 UTC 2011

I'm just curious if this is a known issue or if I'm doing something
wrong.  In my few experimentations with seq24 I always seem to hit one
roadblock that causes me to abandon all efforts and move on to
something else.  My problem is that no matter what BPM I set my
project to before I save seq24 will revert back to 120BPM the next
time I open it.  Is this a known problem or am I just doing something
stupid?

Thanks,
Steve