[LAU] CD made with Linux

Sean Corbett seanbutnotheard at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:56:32 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Tom Szilagyi <tomszilagyi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sean,
>
> you guys kick ass. The music is very good, sounds pretty amazing, and
> its awesome that you shared it with us all :)

Thank you Tom, for the kinds words and of course your plugins!  I have
to admit that in my haste I hadn't even made the connection that you
wrote the TAP plugins as well even though I've been using them for
years... I'll have to update the post accordingly.

And of course I owe a huge debt of gratitude to all the LADs. You
might not always see it, but you are making a difference.  :)

-sean