[LAU] Vocal remover/eliminator/Karaoke tool?

Alexandros Diamantidis adia at hellug.gr
Wed May 18 07:26:52 UTC 2011

* Kevin Cosgrove [2011-05-17 22:34]:
> Ken, doesn't LEFT-RIGHT normally take out the vocal and all other
> completely centered voices in a stereo mix?  Any JACK-capable app
> that can do that might work.

You don't even need active electronics for that - once this happened to
me because of a short-circuit in an audio cable. I think I had connected
a stand-alone CD player to an amplifier, pressed "play", and when the
music started there was no singing! I was dumbfounded before I realized
what was going on.

Alexandros