[LAU] Just a reminder

pshirkey at boosthardware.com pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed May 18 23:22:52 UTC 2011

> On Tuesday 17 May 2011 17:07, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:

<snip>

> I don't see any problem here, I also don't see the relation with CC
> licensed content. But I'm in no way a legal expert so if I got things
> mixed up please let me know :)

If that was taken to court the length of the former statements about not
owning the content would probably take precedence over the last statement.
But combining them would be enough to confuse things and provide one more
hurdle to deter frivolous lawsuits.

It's just standard corporate legal cruft. Basically a way they can cover
every possible angle.