[LAU] Streaming Radio

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:22:55 UTC 2011

Hey all,

My local university are setting up an internet streaming radio station.
They've a windows box with darkIce suggested as
the machine to stream to a dedicated streaming server online.

I'm thinking about suggesting doing a linux install, and providing support
for the box if/when it breaks / wants a cigarette break :)

So I'm aware darkice runs linux, and darkSnow is its GTK frontend. Nice for
setting up!
I'm wondering if there's something else that I'm missing?

Also if there's suggestions out there for other software / stuff that might
be of intrest, let me know!
Cheers, -Harry