[LAU] Some heavy stuff and some weird stuff made with linux

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Mon May 23 16:49:18 UTC 2011

On 05/18/2011 06:36 AM, Arve Barsnes wrote:
> Probably not the greatest display of what you can do with a linux box
> this, but we just released two albums and an ep yesterday. The albums
> are grindcore of the short variety (both albums are 19 songs in just
> above 2 minutes), but the ep (The Piece.....) is a simple acoustic
> song in 5/4 with some weird stuff on top. Even managed to use zita-at1
> in there. It'll only take you 7 minutes to listen to all the three
> releases, so take a listen to the band that only exists because we
> thought it was funny that noone had ever used this word in a bandname
> before ;p
>
> http://constipation.bandcamp.com

just through constipation day...
this sounds lush! is that a tube preamp on the vocals?

btw, i think in the opening line of track 5 the singer is just a little
bit flat, maybe zita-at1 could help there as well.

other than that, i absolutely loved it. i think i'll run this as
intermission music at the next death metal show i have to do, to put
some life into it :)

chapeau!