[LAU] Fixed QMidiArp 0.4.1 released

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Tue May 31 07:49:55 UTC 2011

On 05/29/2011 09:49 AM, Frank Kober wrote:
> A forgotten entry in the source file lists made that qmidiarp-0.4.0 didn't build.
>
> Here is an updated version that should be fine, it also contains a Czech translation fix by Pavel
>
> With my excuses, please try qmidiarp-0.4.1
>
> Frank
>
> ----------------------------------
> qmidiarp-0.4.1 (2011-05-29)
>
> New Features
>   o All modules now have a playhead cursor
>   o LFOs can record controller data by a MIDI-learnable Record button.
>   o Seq modules handle note events at the input for triggering
>   o Spanish translation thanks to Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas (plcl)
>   o Czech translation thanks to Pavel Fric
>   o Functional doxygen documentation available by "make doxygen-doc"
>   o New SVG icon and desktop file
>
> QMidiArp is available for download at
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/qmidiarp/files/qmidiarp/0.4.1/qmidiarp-0.4.1.tar.bz2/download
>
> Project page
>
> http://qmidiarp.sourceforge.net/
>
> Git repo (developers welcome)
>
> git://qmidiarp.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/qmidiarp/qmidiarp

Hello Frank,

This is a great app, thanks! Somehow I can't get JACK Sync or MIDI Clock
sync working, sometimes QMidiArp does respond and its transport starts
running but most of the time it does nothing at all. I've tried with
several JACK Transport/MIDI apps (seq24, Qtractor) and on different
machines, to no avail. Hopefully I'm overseeing something and this is
mere PEBKAC.

Best,

Jeremy