[LAU] KORG NANOKONTROL

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue May 31 13:46:08 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 21:04 +0800, Simon Wise wrote:
> Ralf mentioned using wine, and having
> a 64bit system. Wine is much easier on 32bit systems, and it would be a good
> idea to have a 32bit system (set up to be used via chroot perhaps) for wine
> so it may as well be something like Mint which includes the stuff that debian
> won't include.

No! No chroot! FWIW in the past I build wineasio on 64-bit 64 Studio
without issues and e.g. Reaper did run, but wineasio does cause much to
much jitter. I don't need any Windows software, excepted the software to
set up the KORG NANOCONTROL.

Has somebody used the KORG NANOCONTROL software on wine on a 64-bit
Linux?

-- Ralf