[LAU] Re : Fixed QMidiArp 0.4.1 released

Frank Kober goemusic at yahoo.fr
Tue May 31 17:12:11 UTC 2011

Hi Jeremy, hi Michael,

I checked this, and I confirm a problem with external sync transport start when only arp modules are present in the setup. It works without glitches here when at least one lfo OR seq module is in the setup, but I need to do fixing. Can you confirm this?

I also remember Torben alerting about changes in the recent jack1 transport interface, which might lead to problems (that was for seq24), and I'd appreciate advice on this if this IS an issue. I use jack2 and have no issues.

Michael, the handling of the sequencer module has been changed so that these 'getting off the hook' issues should not happen anymore, please report if they do.

Could we continue this on either #qmidiarp IRC or qmidiarp-devel sf mailing list?

Cheers
Frank